Monday, December 6, 2010

It Starts with ONE. It Ends with FIVE.

The Bamboo, Chicosci, 6 Cycle Mind, Kamikazee and Sandwich was rocking the City of Mandaue last December 4 and yours truly attended the grandest event ever...


I just knew the "First Five 2010, In One Nationwide Tour" on television and I was really not minding it even if my favorite bands are the one who'll rock the night. Because I knew that I can't have a ticket on their concert, which was very depressing on me. At first, I was very much excited when I happen to knew that one of the bands destination was at Parkmall, Cebu. SHOCKS!!! Come to think of it, the venue was just meters away from my house.(Kinsay dili ma.excite anah!!!)


On the night of my birthday I was very much surprise that minutes I've arrived home, my mother said "Ana si Gleeter nga pakuyogon daw ta sa Concert sa Parkmall. Mag.dala ug daghang VIP tickets si Ron-ron ugma." ... I haven't sleep well that night, I was thinking that finally I will be able to see and meet my favorite bands. And because of that excitement I was feeling, I woke up late and I was not able to arrived at school early; in which our school were celebrating Foundation Day.




The Day


The concert will start at 7pm but I ate my dinner as early as 5pm to arrived at the venue early. But I was so disappointed 'coz it was raining, on the other hand, I still pack my things 'coz rain or shine, nobody can stop me seeing my favorite bands. Thanks God the rain stop and we immediately went on the venue without an umbrella on hand...(nakalimutan kasi namin eh!!! excited kasi masyado.).. Thanks to kuya Ron-ron, he gave us a VIP tickets, we quickly find a place which was near on the stage in which we can see the bands closely. The place we've found was exactly what we're looking for.


The concert went well. As it starts the people was very much getting crazy. Chicosci was the first to rock the stage and put it on fire, in the middle of the song, the heavy rain starts to fall but it was just minutes when it stops. Since, yours truly forget to bring an umbrella, I was super wet. But SHOCKS!!! who cares as long as I see my fave bands, it will be okay. Then Sandwich was the second to perform, then Kamikazee then 6 Cycle Mind. You can really never avoid people who'll be pushing you or even people fainting in front of you... SHOCKS!!! how dangerous... And since the crowd are getting wilder, I've decided to escape the crazy crowd and locate a place where I can be safe and of course, meet and greet the bands personally. BACKSTAGE!!! I went there as fast as I could without disturbing the crowd around me and silently planning how to get inside the backstage...hehehe...


And while enjoying the rhythm of the music outside the backstage, I just saw the vocalist of Sandwich went out, and well2x it's time for pictorial... Then next was the vocalist of Chicosci, he's so cute and jamming, pictorial again... Then the long wait was over because finally I've convinced the guard to let us get inside the backstage, but before we went there we first saw Bamboo going out the van. He's kind and cute but I haven't took a picture with him because his guard was strict even though Bamboo already nodded on us. We just went straight inside nalang... At the backstage, we happen to discover that there's a free drink of "Taka Juice". As I sat down I found out that I've got a bruise on my legs and arms, but who cares my aim for now is to see and meet my fave bands. The concert started and ended with a very nice fireworks display. I'm very much depressed that I haven't caught a picture of Bamboo. I've for him to finished his performance and take a picture but SHOCKS!!! in just a flash of a light, his gone from the venue.(as in ang bilis niyang nawala!!!)... But then I'm still happy to came in the event and see my fave bands performing live...


The moment I got home, it was then I realize that the Concert made me very tired, made my voice a little bit strange, made me wet 'coz of the heavy rain, made my muscles and body aches, made me sick and hot and left me a bruise on my legs and arms but who cares, what counts was the very great experience I was able to feel.




I will never forget that experience ever... ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Comments by World with Rhecel

Post a Comment