Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cappuccino Crepe | Crazy Crepes





        Who says you can’t take coffee as a dessert? Crepes will prove you wrong! Crazy Crepes gives you a variety of crepe flavours – mostly fruity. So for a change, I tried the most unusual crepe flavor there was – the Cappuccino Crepe. A crepe with hefty amount of whipped cream, cappuccino mix, cookie bits and chocolate syrup. All those whipped cream really got me insane. It got more and more revolting as I tried to consume the whole of it.


        The good thing was, you can add a scoop of ice cream flavour of your choice. The ice cream pulled the whole thing out. It gave the crepe the sweet aftertaste. Based on experience, I suggest that you buy a crepe that is already served with ice cream so you wouldn’t have to order for a scoop.


I really don’t know where my friend buy it but believe me it’s great.





No comments:

Facebook Comments by World with Rhecel

Post a Comment