Saturday, March 21, 2015

CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

“ Blogging consistently shows dedication, passions and creativity - all of which are key attributes to reach success. “

             While I was finalizing my blog post for the last event I attended I suddenly remember that I was scheduled to meet some awesome persons that I’m excited to chat in person. Checking my wrist watch, it’s quarter to 11:00AM and I can’t allow myself to be late on that important appointment. Done everything and I’m off to go at the “CBC ULTIMATE MEET-UP AND POOL PARTY “.


CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

             Until now, I’m still not sure if the event last March 7, 2015 was for real or just one of my dreams. I can’t convince myself that I was officially a member of this awesome community - Cebu Blogging Community. I first blog on my college years and got inspired to continue when I attended one of the seminar about blogging but halted for some months because I don’t have anyone to guide me though Mr. Google was there. Now, I’m starting to learn things when I accepted an invitation to join a group, attended some chat sessions and history tells it.


CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

             Check out how the CBC leads nailed the preparation of the event by going thru the snapshots I got in the event. The meet-up was not just an ordinary one, there were talks about CBC guidelines, discussions about CBC regulations, bloggers responsibilities, raffles and especially, we signed a manifesto to be a blogger promoting social good. Thank you to the CBC leads who never fail to guide us which way to go on our blogging career. To the speakers who teaches and enlighten us the pros and cons of blogging on that day, thank you. To the sponsors namely, Diamond Suites & Residences, Flawless Face & Body Clinic, Cebu Teambuilding Services, Cebu Domain, Philippine Information Agency (Cebu), thank you for surprising us.


CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

             After the conference we’re invited by the Diamond Suites staff to have a quick room tour before heading to the final activity which we’re all excited. Diamond Suites & Residences ideally located near Cebu City's premier business district - Cebu Business Park. The suites Standard Room have Air Conditioning, Hot and Cold Shower, Minibar, LCD Cable TV, WiFi Internet Access, NDD/IDD Telephone, 2 Single Beds while the Deluxe Room have 2 Double Beds and the rest are what standard room was having.
For more information and inquiries, please contact Diamond Suites Cebu:
No. 8 Apitong cor. Escario Street, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
Tel: (6332) 402-9800 | Fax: (6332) 402-9888
Email: inquiry@diamondsuitescebu.com.ph

CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

             Here goes the pool party. I suddenly got stunned for a couple of seconds when I arrive at the pool area. Who wouldn't when the scenery that welcomes you is a blast, the cute pool, the finger foods, the cocktails, the chefs, the lights, the sounds, the suites staff and the suites’ general manager was there and ready to open the floor for us. I really can’t believe that I was in the middle of the city and hanging out with these beautiful and handsome, talented and witty, professional and famous, approachable and kind, leads and members of Cebu Blogging Community. I really wanna stay for a couple of hours more but I still have some things to catch up so I went home early and found out the next day that the crazy fun jamming just started the moment I leave.


CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

             The meet up was indeed an ULTIMATE one and gives justice to the event title, an AWESOME EXPERIENCE that I surely couldn't forget especially the lessons learned and the new found friends.
             So when will be CBC’s next fun learning meet up? Well, that’s for CBC leads to know and for CBC members to find out. ^_~


CBC Ultimate Meet-Up And Pool Party | Cebu Blogging Community

No comments:

Facebook Comments by World with Rhecel

Post a Comment